Support us to transform a life
Your donation will give homeless and vulnerable people a safe place to live and importantly a place to call home. It will enable us to provide specialist wellbeing support and guide them into education or work. By donating you will transform a person's life.
Last year we provided more than 1,800 homeless and vulnerable people with homes, specialist support and financial assistance. With your contribution, even more people could benefit from our services.
Gift in kind
While we are grateful for your contributions, we have to think of the health and wellbeing of the people we support. Therefore we have some guidance below about what we can and cannot accept.
What can we accept:
- Clean clothes including new socks and underwear.
- Toiletries that are sealed and new towels including washcloths etc.
- Full, sealed packets of dry, non-perishable food within their sell by date.
We cannot accept any of the following:
- Used bedding - we cannot accept used duvets, pillows, sheets, blankets or pillowcases etc.
- Electrical items.
- Furniture Items - Including soft furnishings.